How do I set up a Sage One sync?
Setting up a sync into Sage One is quick and easy!
Get started by following the steps below!
Setting up the sync to Sage One:
1. From your landing page navigate to 'Integrations' from the top, lower panel.
2. Once you're in, select the 'Add New Integration' button.
3. In the pop up select 'Sage One' from the drop-down list. This will navigate you out of Silverfin to log on to Sage One through a secure Single Sign-On (SSO).
Note: If the option isn't appearing in your drop-down list simply contact your Customer Success Manager and we'll get that sorted out for you.
4. Next, select your Country, and then log-in with your Sage One account details.
Voila! We're connected.
- Add A New Client with a Sage One Sync. Sage One will now appear as an option in the dropdown menu when selecting 'Synchronisation Type'.
- Switch Your Existing Client To An Automatic Sync. If you're one step ahead and your client is already on Silverfin (go, you!) you can switch from a manual data upload to an automatic sync.