Styles: what can I update?
To update the formats of your bundles, you need to use the 'Advanced Settings.'
- Rename bundles
- (E.g. I want to rename this bundle: Full Export Pack)
- Change the language
- (E.g. I want to set this pack up in Spanish)
- Add pdf footers & headers to your exports
- (E.g. I want to add a pdf logo to the footer of each page)
- Tip: it is difficult to right align a header, so if you want your logo left aligned, it's best to use the footer!
- Alignment of page numbers
- (E.g. I want the page number in the middle at the bottom of each page)
- The addition of pdf front and back covers
- (E.g. I want to add a pdf front cover with some company imagery on)
- Font style, size and colours (using HEX codes)
- (E.g. I want to the font to be Arial, Size 10 and blue)
- Graph colours (using HEX codes)
- (E.g. I want the main colour in my graph to be orange)
- Tip: just click on the colour you want to change to select a new colour, or enter the HEX code for the exact colour
- (E.g. I want to change the margins at the bottom of the page)
- Alignment of any client logo on the front cover
- (E.g. I want the client logo to appear at the bottom right of the front page)
- Silverfin can also help you with liquid updates to the detail of the front cover, contents, headers, footers etc.
- (E.g. I want to edit the text that is displayed on the front cover)
You can update the contents of a bundle:
- Select which of the following you want to be part of your bundle(s):
- Account Templates / Reconciliations
(E.g. I want to add the Fixed Asset Register into my export packs)
All you need to do is to drag and drop these 'building blocks' into the bundle itself.