Getting started! Your client landing screen
Navigate to your chosen client from the Start, or Clients tabs.
Tip: you can use Control + Jump (this allows you to 'jump' to a particular client/report etc)!
Here you see the following:
1) The logo in the top-left will always take you back to your home screen.
2) This is the client name, and no matter what screen you are in, if you click here, it will take you back to this same client home-page.
3) Documents - This is where you can upload and manage a number of documents.
4) Reports - This is where you can run, edit and view a number of reports for that client. There are a number of articles you can read about reporting!
5) Export - This is how you export pdfs of your workings, reports, texts etc. Read this article to find out a little more about exporting.
6) This icon represents the Pulse - This is where you can communicate with your end customer. There are a number of articles you can read about how to use Pulse.
7) This is the period that you are active in. If you click on this period, you will see all available periods for that client - if this is a monthly client you will see all the months of the year, and if it is annual, you will just see the years available.
8) Client overview - This is the landing screen and is the screen you see above.
9) Accounts - Here you see a list of all the imported accounts for that client. You can also access the mapping, add accounts, and view any new accounts since the last period.
10) Communication - Here you will see a summary of all communication for that client in that period. Please read this article for more detail regarding communication.
11) Adjustments - Here you can see all of the adjustments that have been made for that period. You can also create adjustments here, mark them as posted etc.
12) Audit Log - This is a log of all the last actions made to the file E.g. when exports have been completed etc.
13) Search - Here you can search for almost anything!
14) This is your language selection.
15) Here you can see your notifications - read this article for a review of notifications.
16) This is where you can access the helpdesk, these useful articles, and access to our Support team!
17) Here you can add a new period for this client. This is used for manual clients.
18) This will bring up the client information screen where you can edit any of the details.
19) This is a special Silverfin Admin button where we can perform a few extra actions!
20) Here is a quick overview of the client's financials for that period.
21) This is your default workflow.
22) Here you will see any other workflows assigned to that client. You can select the 'Add workflow' button to add more workflows to this client.