How do I make periods visible to the client in Pulse?
As with reports, it's up to the user to make the period visible (or not visible) to clients.
As a first point of call, it would be advisable to make a new period 'private' until such time that you are ready to share it with the client.
How do you do this?
1) Go to the ' Client Overview' page of the relevant client file. Select 'Actions' -> 'Make private'
What does this do?
- The client won't be able to view the period in Pulse at all (if there is a prior period which they have access to, they will be taken to that period).
- As a user, if you go into Pulse you'll see that the period isn't available for the client to view:
When you're ready to make your period visible, you can do this is one of two ways:
1) The same way you made the period private to begin with!
' Client overview' -> 'Actions' -> 'Make public'
2) Go to the Pulse screen (shown above) and 'Click here' to open the period.