Forwarding emails to the Documents section of Silverfin
You can forward emails (with or without attachments) to a specific, unique address, so that they end up in the Documents section of Silverfin.
Each client has its own unique address, which you can find in Documents at the bottom of the screen.
1. To store only the attachment of an email, forward the email directly to the mail address, and the attachment will be placed in the 'Mail Attachments' folder. Note: The content of the mail will not be stored in Silverfin, only the attachment.
1. To forward a mail with no attachments, simply forward on to the relevant email address. The body of the email will be saved in the folder 'Mails'
2. To forward a mail with detail in the body of the email AND an attachment,
- Forward email directly to the email address
- Add the same email address in cc
- Copy yourself in cc
The body of this email, + the attachment will be saved in the folder 'Mails.'
The folders created are automatically set to private.