Set up Silverfin for use for farming clients [ADMIN]
Your firm wants to start using Silverfin for Farms- this will cover how to get this set up!!
1. Add the Farming Templates from the Marketplace
- Navigate to the templates area of your Admin blue bar
- Open the Marketpace and select 'United Kingdom' and 'Working Papers' and you will see 'Farming Working Papers' as a package!
- You click into the package to see the templates we have available!
2. Add the Farming CoA to your firm environment
This is our latest and greatest CoA for Farms- it is largely the same as your usual CoA- only it includes lots of extra codes for Sheep, Cows, Wheat and Barely etc.
3. Set up your Farming client templates
The best way to use these templates is to create specific Client templates.
Silverfin has helped you by providing Workflow Working Screens, Workflows and reports that will mean you can quickly set this up!
Note: We have separate these into Unincorporated and Limited working papers workflows.
4. Allocate the account templates to the relevant codes
As you know, to get the best out of the automation within Silverfin, you can allocate particular templates to particular incoming account codes. Here is a reminder on how to allocate account codes: How to assign an account template
Here are the 2 account templates that are worth allocating:
Agricultural - Stock Valuation: Livestock - 142000__142006
Agricultural - Stock Valuation: Crops and Other - 142007__142025